Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm In Glass

Some months ago a fellow IUOMA member contacted me about making a book out of the mail-art I sent her. “Of course” I said and that was it. I ended up sending her four or five things over the course of a couple of months and bam, there was a book. I forgot that her intention was to submit the book for the big mail-art event in San Francisco, Ex Postal Facto. The event happened a couple of weeks ago. I’ve received two postcards from folks saying they enjoyed seeing my work there. I wasn’t sure what they were talking about until I saw the video from the events curator. There it was, some of my items collected by Carmela, in a book. So yeah, I’ve made something that is under glass and displayed in a great city. Too bad our names are completed skewed, but oh well.
http://decordisart.blogspot.com/

No comments: