Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Caroline and Eric And..."Me" in Los Angeles

I was starting hour two of a mandated work meeting (the first of two meetings for the day) when Eric and Caroline sent me this image from Los Angeles. It came at the absolute perfect time. The picture was the charge that I needed to get through the next few hours of spotty team building exercises and mandated informal discussions.
It’s nice to see them reacting to the thing I created with the sole purpose of making them laugh. These things don’t take all that long to make, or that much money, but they do take both. In the back and forth texting I insisted that they put the image in the toilet for “those difficult stools.” Of course I’m going to make something out of the above image, of course I am, already printed it off. Anyway, it’s nice to see people smiling because of something I created. The gesture made my day.

No comments: