Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Goodwill Experiment

This is kind of a strange post. What you have here is a collage that I did some time ago. I never really like it that much, so I sat it off to the side. A couple months ago I asked anyone on Facebook if they wanted it and they corroborated my suspicions, no one wanted the thing. Instead of just tossing it out or making it “better” I figured I’d do a little experiment. I dropped it off at a Goodwill (on Peter’s Creek Parkway) to see if it would ever show up on one of the shelves. This would be my first “for sale” item ever. Plus it would be interesting to see if the Goodwill price-person thought it was worth something. If anyone sees it around town, please let me know how much they’ve priced it for.

3 comments:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Pretty funny.....I don't think it is so bad....

zzzzzzzz said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for the kind words. It came out a bit too cold to me...it didn't bounce, their wasn't anything funny, nothing to make me smile a little bit. I should have added another layer.

Rachel Carter said...

I like it!