Thursday, January 9, 2014

The New Book is Called "No Ringo"

It took me well over a year to finish my first collection of collages / mail art book. Less than a week later, maybe the next day, I started working on another book. This one I have a little plan with. I’m trying to work with new techniques, lots of colors, paints, collages, stickers, found images, and general garbage. This book is made out of watercolor paper I purchased at a thrift store some time ago. I brought out the spray-paint last night. Got markers on the thing and a collage contemplating the Barbara Streisand question? I really like that I add a thing or two a night and then leave it alone for a little while. One day I will have my own lair where I can continually have things on the burner, but until then I have something sitting on top of my dresser, ready for more additions.

No comments: