Sunday, February 15, 2015

Janus Mail Art Catalog #9 - Berlin Germany

I honestly do not remember sending something to this magazine. I don’t know when it was or where I saw the all call but I obviously sent something to them. It’s fun getting surprised by a project like this. The zine is based in Berlin Germany. Seeing how many artists have submitted to this particular edition is impressive. The amount of work and money that someone put into the project is insane. Having this many participants all around the world means a pretty hefty cost. Flipping through the zine I recognize quite a few people’s names. Anyway, what a great project and what a wonderful surprise.

1 comment:

B. Lee said...

Cool! I remember sending out for this mail art call. Was a while ago...Fingers crossed that I get the catalog in the mail so I can see other people's contributions.