Jon Foster - Mail Art - North Carolina

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

F(art) Cards

on September 02, 2015
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

Report Abuse

Total Pageviews

My Other Things

  • My Mail-Art Profile
  • My Facebook Makings
  • My Music
  • Mail-Art Addresses

Search This Blog

  • Home

Innenundo And Out The Other

Popular Posts

  • I Went to Artpool in Budapest Hungary and All I Got Was This Amazing Experience
    Before I went to Europe I sent out a couple feelers to people about mail-art events, or simple meet ups. It was a desperate plea, one that d...
  • “Stop Putting Your Trash in Our Little Library, John Foster.”
    The "trash" tossed in the trash.   I make a lot of stuff. Most of it goes out as mail. I’m talking, hundreds of collages and ephem...
  • Flyleaves Are My Flygirls: Making Rotting Paper Dance
    New paper has little personality. There’s something uninteresting about a pristine piece of paper. It’s like a face without any discernible ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.