Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Things Far Away

In Finland With Carina Granlund (Above)
In Germany With Susanna Lakner( Above)
I feel like I’ve made this post over and over again, but I’m still amazed that I can make something in my house in Winston and send it all around the world. That person will then open up their mailbox, take possession of the item, and send back a picture of the work in their home. It’s still amazing to me and I’ve been sending things in this fashion for five or six years.

2 comments:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Yes, i know --- and isn't it wonderful?????

zzzzzzzz said...

It really is, I can never get over that strange feeling of mailing things out and people actually welcoming them. My greatest mail-art thrill is seeing something I made in someone's home like this.