Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentine


Misty likes themed parties. Our most recent one was an anti-Valentine’s party, or at least that’s what the Facebook invite said. Everyone who was planning on showing up was encouraged to bring valentine’s cards for everyone. When I heard this was the plan, I decided to make cards for each person. Unfortunately I ran out of time so I couldn’t complete personalized cards for each person. I got through six or seven of these. To fill in the rest of the attendees I made somewhat generic cards mostly making fun of myself. As I was working people were saying that they were coming to the party on the Facebook invite. I’d see a new name and then have to come up with something else based on what I already had.  I finished them just a couple hours before everyone showed up.













No comments: