Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Mail Art Book Making

I buy these books all the time with the intention of filing them up with random bits of things. Since I’ve avoided making books, they’ve started to pile up. On Thursday I picked up a few of these that I randomly started to paint and glue things in. Today I spent three or four hours trying to fill these cardboard picture albums up, with the intention of someone else finishing them. I got in touch with three fine folks and boom, a project came together. I can’t wait to see what everyone is going to do with them.

3 comments:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I believe I am one of the fine folk!

zzzzzzzz said...

You are one of the fine folk. Not sure which one you're going to get though, mixed up the packages when I put the addressed on them.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I love a surprise!